Entre tanta falsedad muchas de mis mentiras YA SON VERDADES

lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010


I've been fragile for a long time, a big old hole inside my heart and i was searching through the valley, stumbled alone in the dark.
Was afraid to try but afraid to never know what it feels like to be loved. Had a hill to climb but the places wave "Good go." Oh. I ve gotta know.
So when we never fell in love, where the wind goes, would the pain go? oh
So when we never fell in love.
I was empty it was all gone, It hurt to sing but make no sound, till I met you found out I was all wrong, you picked me up right off the ground, was afraid to try and afraid will fall again, crashing down from the sky... in love. Had a hill to climb but with you my heart will remain thats the one thing. We all want a goal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

♥Gracias por opinar♥